We are a highly regarded Surrey-based architectural studio. We work closely with our clients to deliver attractive bespoke buildings sympathetic to their surroundings and forward-looking in terms of energy efficiency and sustainability.
Reigate Architects was established in 2011. We are an RIBA chartered practice providing friendly, independent and impartial services to residential and commercial clients. Our team of qualified architects, planning consultants and support staff have experience of the planning and building regulation requirements of Local Authorities. We see every commission as an opportunity to improve the quality of the built environment and can provide services at all stages of your project from concept design through to completion.
Whether you are looking to make adaptations to your current property or undertake a new home build, Reigate Architects will bring your vision to life. We undertake every aspect of the project, from developing the brief to helping you navigate the complex planning process and managing your project on site.
- Measured Surveys – The measurement of existing buildings and sites and the production of scale drawings.
- Sketch Designs – Ideas and drawings to help refine clients requirements and for the exploration of design solutions.
- Building Design – Scale drawings of agreed designs for submission of planning applications and for budget pricing.
- Building Regulation Drawings – Drawings and information showing sufficient information for building regulation applications.
- Construction Drawings – Detailed drawings and other information for use in tender documentation and building contracts.
- Site Inspections – Schedules of conditions and visits to inspect works on site.
- Contract Administration – Contractor appointment, project management, handovers and settlement of accounts.
- Interior Architecture – Detailed drawings and specifications for interior finishes/fittings and soft furniture.
- Energy Advice – Energy and renewables strategies, Passivhaus design and low-energy refurbishment.
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
We offer a free ‘no-obligation’ initial consultation to discuss your requirements. In line with our commitment to sustainability we request a donation is made to JUST ONE Tree, who will plant a tree for every £1 received. For further information or to talk to a member of our team about your project, please get in touch with us today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Products and Services Gallery
Sat & Sun: Closed