Compliance and Privacy Solutions
An investment in your organisation’s future
In an increasingly uncertain, complex and volatile world, regulatory compliance and ethical practices have become critical trust-builders for business and central to company strategy.
We specialise in ensuring organisations are equipped to provide assurances and demonstrate integrity in vital areas of risk. Our services are much more than a necessary cost – they’re an investment in your organisation’s sustainability, brand and reputation.
In high-risk, regulated areas such as anti-money laundering, you will only comply if you have strong systems and processes, including due diligence with new contracts. Whether you’re an accountancy service provider or a supervisory body, choose our highly experienced team for AML regulatory compliance you can rely on.
Regulatory compliance isn’t the limit of what you can achieve. Our mission is also to help your business go beyond compliance through the ethical use of people’s data. We’ll give you an understanding of how your company can shape a culture in which everyone shares the same values on data use.
We are able to provide training on data protection, GDPR and data breach management to individuals or groups, remotely or on site. Our online courses have been fully accredited by the CPD UK Certification Service and are an extremely flexible way to learn and up skill your team.
– Complete clarity on your GDPR requirements: We conduct gap analysis to determine your requirements – and then provide practical support, tailored to your organisation, to close the gaps.
– A data protection partner you can rely on: Our data protection officer service can be a much more cost effective solution than hiring an individual full time or making it part of a staff member’s role.
– Calmly handle your data breaches and requests: We’ll help you manage breaches without the drama, prevent recurrences and handle requests from individuals for information you have about them on file.
– AML inspections and audits that make the grade: Whether you’re a supervisory body conducting it, or a company preparing for one, we’ll make sure you’re ready for your anti-money laundering inspections or audit.
– Client due diligence that protects your company: Client due diligence is an important factor in compliance with anti-money laundering regulations. We can provide practical guidance on what level and type your require.
– Tailored policies and procedures for your business: Our highly qualified and experienced team will ensure your anti-money laundering policies and procedures effectively address the unique challenges your company faces.
Speak to Derek today: Derek.Mann@caps-ltd.co.uk
Products and Services Gallery
Monday – Friday: 8am-6pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed